- Successful students do not manage time, they make time.
- Successful students do not focus on the entry behaviour, they focus on the exit behaviour.
- Successful students do not read, they study.
- Successful students do not watch the news, they make the news.
- Successful students do not do what they like, they do whatever it takes.
- Successful students are not defined by the size of their school, they are defined by the size of their dreams.
- Successful students do not make excuses, they make adjustments.
- Successful students do not fit in, they stand out.
- Successful students do not judge themselves by the grades of the last exam, they judge themselves by the grades they want to have in KCSE.
- Successful students understand that academic greatness is not determined by the moods of the examiner, they understand that academic success is determined by their mastery of content.
VIDAMBU is an academic mentor with over 1400 high schools running his academic programs.
He teaches candidates on Study habits, Content mastery, Content retention, Content delivery, Revision techniques, Academic cultures, etc.
To Have Vidambu launch their Finishing Strong Candidates Academic Mentorship Programs in your school and be a Class Mentor kindly call/text/whatsapp 0743480435 (Sam Vidambu).
His Website Is www.samvidambu.com.
His Facebook Page is Sam Vidambu (The Previous Articles By Him Are Found On His Facebook Page)
Kindly Forward This Article To Whatsapp Groups of the Teachers, Guidance and Counselling Teachers, Parents and All The Principals you know.
To Be Added To His Whatsapp Group Full of Principals To Receive His Motivation and Mentorship Kindly Whatsapp His Number (0743480435).
You Are Blessed.
Leave a Reply