- The principal is close to the students while the deputy is close to the parents.
- The principal is close to the DOS while the deputy is close to G&C.
- The principal is dumb while the deputy is deaf.
- Great schools are established, good schools are founded, other schools are formed.
- Results are made in the staffroom, then the classroom.
- There are no camps in the staffroom.
- School is structures, then school is systems, then school is cultures.
- They focus on performance before results.
- It’s not about the duration of boardroom meetings, it’s about the implementation of the ideas discussed.
- The staff focuses on outcome before the income.
By Sam VIDAMBU.
Vidambu is an Academic Mentor with over 2000 high schools in Kenya running his academic programs.
His Academic Mentorship Programs revolve around Syllabus Coverage, Syllabus Understanding Strategies, Content Mastery, Content Retention, Content Delivery, Proper Revision Techniques, Time Management Strategies, Working Timetable, Study Book, Classroom/Staffroom Intercordination, Academic Cultures, Study Habits, among other great topics.
He is a Trainer of Principals during KESSHA conferences and teachers.
He is the President of Global Student Mentorship Foundation, Author, and a Lecturer.
To Have Vidambu launch their Starting Early Candidates Academic Mentorship Programs in your school and be a Class Mentor kindly call/text/whatsapp 0743480435 (Sam Vidambu).
His Website Is www.samvidambu.com.
His Facebook Page is Sam Vidambu (The Previous Articles By Him Are Found On His Facebook Page).
Kindly Forward This Article To Whatsapp Groups of the Teachers, Guidance and Counselling Teachers, Parents and All The Principals you know.
To Be Added To His Whatsapp Group Full of Principals and Teachers To Receive His Motivation, Stories and Mentorship Kindly Whatsapp His Number (0743480435).
You Are Blessed.
Leave a Reply